RSLEGIT SCAPE
Welcome! Please log in or register.
RSLEGIT SCAPE
Welcome! Please log in or register.
RSLEGIT SCAPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSLEGIT SCAPE

THIS... IS... RSLEGIT SCAPE!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James's Guides for real Rs and non-real rs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itzz james

itzz james

James's Guides for real Rs and non-real rs Empty
PostSubject: James's Guides for real Rs and non-real rs   James's Guides for real Rs and non-real rs EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hey guys its James here and This topic is going to be FULL of guides for real runescape and this Private server, so here we go Smile
PLEASE IF YOU COPY AND PASTE GIVE ME CREDIT!!!

Real rs Guides

Real RS money making guide! (F2P and P2P)

So lets do F2P first okay, so you start out in lumby you have NOTHING go to bobs axes and get a weapon for free then head to cows when you kill a cow pick up both cow hide and bones this can make you some good money i'm not going to list prices because it changes daily (this is all so good lvling up.) now when you a higher level Green dragons is a good place to go pick up d'hide and bones these will make you BANK. im in a hurry for these guides it is late.. i will add more later for F2P.

kk P2P, Flipping items is a GOOD way of making money but its at a risk, for example but a rune(g) set for lets say 100k ( not real price) sell it for 150k make +50k. now for some monsters KBD is a good dragon to kill WARNING PLEASE BE 43+ PRAYER AND GOOD RANGE BEFORE YOU GO. also godwars is a very rewarding please to go you can items up to i think 10m+? WARNING PLEASE GROUP UP IN HERE 43 prayer is needed and so is 80+ range for army, and for bandos i would be like 80+ str and use a whip,god sword.

If i messed up please let me know thanks!

Back to top Go down
RSLEGIT

RSLEGIT

PostSubject: Awesome!   James's Guides for real Rs and non-real rs EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Sweet, looks great! I love the title picture. But just a suggestion, add more pictures. Some people might not know what you are talking about. Other than that, looks great! Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
https://rslegitscape.forumotion.com
itzz james

itzz james

PostSubject: Re: James's Guides for real Rs and non-real rs   James's Guides for real Rs and non-real rs EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:37 pm

i will it was so late lol had to finish quickly i made that picture in photoshop Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James's Guides for real Rs and non-real rs   James's Guides for real Rs and non-real rs Empty

Back to top Go down

James's Guides for real Rs and non-real rs
Page 1 of 1