RSLEGIT SCAPE
Welcome! Please log in or register.
RSLEGIT SCAPE
Welcome! Please log in or register.
RSLEGIT SCAPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSLEGIT SCAPE

THIS... IS... RSLEGIT SCAPE!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a guide to not getting scammed! (real rs and rsps)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
k0 like aids

a guide to not getting scammed! (real rs and rsps) Empty
PostSubject: a guide to not getting scammed! (real rs and rsps)   a guide to not getting scammed! (real rs and rsps) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 pm

hi, in this guide i am going to tell you the SECRET to not getting scammed.
REAL RUNESCAPE: 1. [b]ALWAYS CHECK THE SECOND TRADE[\b] this can mean the world between 100m and 0m.
2. never fall for the 'trimming armour' or 'doubling money' scam, even if they make up a good story like, i lost 50m so im quiting and doubling all money! 24m left,

3. if someone teleothers on you DO NOT TELE, this can tele you to th wildy and BIBI 200m
4. if soemone promises they are going to drop a p hat if you folow them theyare lieing, trust me, p hats go for $100 ok ebay rofl, they wouldnt just drop it. they could be luring you into a 50m dropping party, <-- this means YOUR 50m goes bibi

ok next
RSPS:
1. ALWAYS RECORD!! i have been in countless situations where my recorder has saved my money, like camtasia, it is EXCELLENT and has a freetrial! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. do not get lured, never follow them near the wildy. they can quickly run in and without you noticing you could b @ edgeville with some guy saying 'madbro'... trust me it has happened to me before,

HOPE THIS HELPS Smile

thanks Smile
taylor I love you
Back to top Go down

a guide to not getting scammed! (real rs and rsps)
Page 1 of 1