RSLEGIT SCAPE
Welcome! Please log in or register.
RSLEGIT SCAPE
Welcome! Please log in or register.
RSLEGIT SCAPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSLEGIT SCAPE

THIS... IS... RSLEGIT SCAPE!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Needed:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RSLEGIT

RSLEGIT

Staff Needed: Empty
PostSubject: Staff Needed:   Staff Needed: EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 pm

I am currently in need of:

Co-Owner (1)
Admins (At least 3)
Mods (At least 3)
Coder (1)
Hoster (1)
Back to top Go down
https://rslegitscape.forumotion.com
itzz james

itzz james

PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed:   Staff Needed: EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:24 am

If you would like I can be co-owner and a coder i can only a code to a certain extent though but i know how too do some stuff and will be helpful. I think we could learn from each other a lot.
Back to top Go down
Contrastx2

PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed:   Staff Needed: EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi, I think i would be a great admin (First) i have a been an admin 4 times and i think i would be a big help to new comers helping with there questions and help them with anything they need.(Secound) I have a great personeality. (Third) im am a easy friend to make so some one will always have me as a friends. (Finally) Also i think i would a great admin because i am a fast learner , i can take can of things and (lastly) i am very good at runescape.
Back to top Go down
RSLEGIT

RSLEGIT

PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed:   Staff Needed: EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Guys, I know your trying, but this post isn't meant for you to ask for staff. Asking will get you nowhere. I am simply trying to tell you guys what position(s) I have left. If you would like staff, please apply for Beta Testing. I will determine whether or not you can be staff. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://rslegitscape.forumotion.com
Zomgtehpwn

PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed:   Staff Needed: EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Hello my name is kyle and i would like to be in the position of a moderator and have it to be your choice to promote me to whatever position i have shown the deserving of. i have been staff before, on xxxFTWxxx in 2008-2010 when i resigned as an admin we had well over 150 players as well. i am welcome to new players and an avid video editor, thus i will make ads and promos for the server pm me if you would like to talk, also i make signitures:) gl to all that have entered the staff admissions.

PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed:   Staff Needed: EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Zomgtehpwn wrote:
Hello my name is kyle and i would like to be in the position of a moderator and have it to be your choice to promote me to whatever position i have shown the deserving of. i have been staff before, on xxxFTWxxx in 2008-2010 when i resigned as an admin we had well over 150 players as well. i am welcome to new players and an avid video editor, thus i will make ads and promos for the server pm me if you would like to talk, also i make signitures:) gl to all that have entered the staff admissions.

He has already clearly stated that this thread was just to let people know which staff spots are currently open. NOT for people to ask for staff, then he went on to state that it will possibly lower your chances of getting the position you wanted anyway. >.>
"It's Big L straight from hell, I'm the fuck up outta here." Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed:   Staff Needed: Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Needed:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RSLEGIT SCAPE :: Server :: Game-
Jump to: